The permissions below are assigned by default to the accounts-admin role within the System Admin Group.
For managing the organization record:
For creating and managing orders:
For configuration management of organization categories:
Organization Configuration and Setup
- Organization Categories. All organizations must have a defined category in ACME.
- Adding and Editing Organizations. Organization records are managed in ACME Backoffice.
- Configuring Discounts for Organizations
Private Event Schedules and Private Event Management
If you offer a standard set of programs that groups can book, you can publish event templates with a private event schedule of the available times the program is offered. When a group requests a booking, an order can be created for the available time (or a custom time if you allow for it).
Private Events in ACME represent a custom visit to your venue and could be a private group tour, a facility rental or a custom program for a VIP group.
- Private Event Schedules
- Create a Private Event
- Book a Private Event for an Organization
- Rescheduling a Private Event
- Rescheduling a Private Event (with Resources)
- Transact as an Organization
- Generate an Invoice
In ACME you can also assign a resource (person, place or equipment) to an event to provide visibility into the associated resources required to deliver the program or fulfill the booking needs. If you need to be able to track which tour guide or educator is assigned to a tour, or which classroom is reserved for a school group, check out our articles below.