Updating ACME Apps
Before you begin, confirm that you don't need to Update Your iOS or Airwatch Hub App first.
- Open the Catalog App on your registered iPad or iPod Touch.
- Select the desired app from the list of available apps that you want to install or update.
- Select the Update button to install the latest version of the application
- Tap on the Installed button to re-install the latest version of the application
- The Catalog will notify you that it is processing your request.
- Exit the Catalog app (press the Home button or swipe up to navigate to the device's home screen) to see your app installing on the device. (This may be on the second page.)
- Once downloaded, the app(s) will show a blue dot to indicate a new version has been installed. That will remain until the app is opened for the first time after installation.
Q. The Air Watch Catalog still says my update is processing but when I go to the device home screen I don't see it downloading. What should I do?
A. Leave the Catalog app and check all device home pages to ensure it's not installing on a different screen. Check that your Air Watch Agent app is running and that your iPad or iPod Touch is connected to the internet. In some cases, you may need to try the download on another network due to a firewall blocking the installation on your primary network.
Q: I don't see the App or version I need on the Catalog. What should I do?
A. Please contact ACME Product Support with the name or serial number of the device you are having an issue with and the app version you are trying to download.