In the event that a donation needs to be refunded from an existing Order, the following option are available:
- Locate and open the Order that contains the donation.
- On the Order Summary page, select the Edit button.
- Click the gray X button to the right of the donation. The item will be removed from the order and the refund will be applied to the current balance on the Order.
- Click the Continue button to review the changes, elect to send or not send an Email confirmation, and then finalize the changes by clicking Update Order.
ACME Sales (POS)
- In Order Management, look up and open the Order that contains the donation.
- Press the gray X to the right of the donation to remove the item from the order, then select Update Order.
- Verify the changes you are about to make and the press Issue Refund to finish the transaction.
Note: Donations can only be removed from existing Orders, but not added or increased. Amount adjustments can be made by creating a new Order with the desired donation amounts.