Transacting as a Member at POS
Modified on: Thu, 5 Sep, 2019 at 4:12 PM
ACME Sales allows users to lookup a member and book an order wit their record. This allows you to not only track purchase history for a member, but any applicable ticket discounts will automatically be calculated for their order. Follow the steps below to transact as a member:
- Search for and select the desired membership record.
- Select the Transact button on the Member's record.
- You will be returned to the Retail screen. Note that Member pricing and any member only events for that day will now be visible.
- Add the desired tickets to your order and select Checkout. Note that the application will now check your order against any configured member rules. If a violation is found, You will be asked if you wish to cancel or override the exceeded benefits and continue to Checkout.
- Checkout as usual to finalize the order.
Still need help? you can contact ACME Product Support seven days a week at support.acmeticketing.com, by emailing email@example.com, or calling 1-844-622-8144.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.