TABLE OF CONTENTS
The ACME External ID (aka database ID) is different from the customer facing Order number and is the unique ID associated to that object in the ACME database. The ACME External ID for an order can be found:
- In ACME Backoffice in the URL when viewing the Order Summary
- Salesforce clients can also find it on the associated Opportunity object in Salesforce, as defined in the ACME Data Model as represented in Salesforce - NPSP
The ACME External ID (aka database ID or version ID) is different from the customer facing Membership number and is the unique ID associated to that specific membership term in the ACME database. The ACME External ID for a membership record can be found:
- In ACME Backoffice in the URL when viewing the membership record
- In ACME Backoffice when viewing the Order that purchased the membership, hover over the order item for the membership, and you will see the same URL (pictured above) for that term.
- This is particularly useful when looking for an older term that is no longer the latest version of a membership and therefore no longer returning in the ACME search results.
- Salesforce clients can use the Salesforce Integration tool and view data for the order purchasing the membership. The membership ACME External ID will be in event item objects > item objects, in the field.
- If the Customers area in ACME has been activated, you can search by the first or last name (separate searches), Customer number (if known), or email address. The ACME External ID is located in the URL when viewing an individual record.
- This a beta feature in ACME; if this is not activated in your ACME environment, please reach out to Support or your CSM to get more information about activating it.
- Salesforce clients can use the Salesforce Integration tool and view data for an order or membership, and find the customer ID related to that object.
- When viewing order data, if a customer is associated to the order, the customer ACME External ID will be in the field.
- When viewing membership data, in the cardholders objects each primary card will have the customer ACME external ID in the field. Customers are optional for secondary cards; if one is associated to the card, it will also be in the field.