Production Release Date: June 1, 2022
Release Type: Minor
Test Environments: Sand 10, POS Sandbox 188.8.131.52
Card Reader Disconnects | Worldpay
We have added a prompt to help make users aware when a network disruption has occurred that has caused a disconnect between the iPad and the card reader. Users will see a pop up modal which states “No Card Reader Connected. Please verify that the card reader is connected and then click OK.” If encountered, the user should check the network connection and tap OK after confirming everything is working. This will re-establish a connection with the reader and the user should re-start their transaction from the Retail screen.
B2B | API Timeout Setting
We have updated the default API timeout for any new POS config from 10 seconds to 60 seconds which should reduce occurrences of timeout errors on ACME Sales for newly created POS Configs. Existing POS Configs will remain unchanged.
Note: We recommend that you check your current POS Configuration settings and set the API timeout to 60 seconds if it is currently set lower than this.
Salesforce | Salesforce Integration Dashboard
- The Salesforce externalID has been added to the Salesforce response logs which will help identify membership errors for newly created memberships sent to ACME via Membership Import.
- We have enhanced the modal when viewing a specific line item in the data logs for the Salesforce Dashboard. The modal now includes the search parameters and log creation date at the top, making it easier to reference and find the section of data you are looking for.
- Salesforce now shows all errors with a membership sent to ACME via Membership Import in cases where multiple validations are triggered.
B2C | Verifying Membership Online
- In order to reduce confusion, we have updated the copy that appears when a member enters an invalid membership number when verifying their membership online. The headline now shows "Your membership was not found" and the spacing for the call to action for verifying by email instead has been updated.
- We have improved the security of the only 'Verify Membership by email' flow, to only return "success: true" for both valid and invalid emails addresses.
API | Sendgrid Data Integration
The last 8 digits of the ticket UUID is now sent through to Sendgrid via our data integration. The variable name is "shortUUID" and can now be used for custom email templates built in Sendgrid for the Order Confirmation, Order Rebook, and Order Reschedule emails.
Internal Integration API | Import API
We have optimized the integration endpoints used by both Import/Export and Salesforce import so that they are easier to maintain going forward.
Import/Export Tool | Logging
In order to help troubleshoot duplicate creation via the Import feature, we have added some additional internal logging.
Foundation | Worldpay's 45 Day Refund Limitation
POS | Validations in Checkout
We have moved up validations found at the end of checkout at POS, such as checking for a member only event, to appear prior to entering checkout.
B2B | Resource Management
- We have fixed the issue where the "Export visible data as pdf" link in the hamburger menu in the Resource Assignment tab in Backoffice was not working. Clicking this link now functions as expected and displays the data in a PDF format.
- When creating private events, resource assignments will now honor the entire timeframe (e.g. 15 min before event + 15 min after event), and will not allow overlapped assignments.
- We have fixed an issue where deleting an instance or a schedule for an event template that had pre-assigned resources were not freeing up the resources correctly. This has been fixed and deleting schedules will now release any pre-assigned resources.
B2C | Change Membership Link
On the eCommerce site, when a user has a membership in the cart, and clicks "Change Membership", the original membership in the cart will now be replaced by the newly selected membership.
B2B | Combo Detail Page
We fixed an issue where a high volume of templates was causing the Combo Detail page to have trouble loading.