In the Administration area of ACME Back Office, you can define the settings below in the Payment tab. Credit card address validation is recommended for fraud prevention. The settings in this area apply to all ACME purchases made in Back Office and online.
Note: To view this area, you must have the Tenant_that are typically associated with the Tenant_Admin role.
Back Office (B2B) sales include individual and organization orders completed by an ACME user in ACME Back Office. These transactions are most commonly for phone sales or booking groups, private events or other high-touch reservations.
Website (B2C) sales include all transactions completed on your ACME e-Commerce platform such as ticket sales and membership purchases.
This setting will activate the display of the address fields upon checkout.
- Full Address is recommended for both back office (B2B) and Website (B2C) transactions. This will enable data collection for the purchaser's contact information.
- Zip Code only will hide all address fields other than the zip code. Note: This option is not available when the Payment Processor is set to Express
- Nothing will hide the entire address and this is not recommended!
This setting will make the address required to complete the order.
- Zip code only will enforce data to be entered in the zip code field upon checkout. If this field is blank, an address error message will be presented highlighting the visible address fields to check. Note: This option is not available when the Payment Processor is set to Express
- Full address is recommended for both back office and website sales.
- Nothing will display the fields as defined in the Display setting but the purchaser or user will be able to leave the fields blank. Note: This option is not available when the Payment Processor is set to Express