Production Release Date: October 20, 2020
Platforms: eCommerce, Back Office, ACME Sales, Access Control
Release Type: Minor
The Verify Membership page is now configurable!
You can now customize the Verify Membership page in order to enhance the experience with styling consistent with your brand.
New Text Variables for existing content:
- Header: "Verify your membership"
- Description: "Use the form below to verify your membership"
- Message: "Not yet a member?"
- Button: "Join Now"
New Text Variables for new content:
- (NEW) Area to the right of the form
- (NEW) Footer below the form
CSS Variables for button colors:
- Join Now
Refer to our documentation for how to configure:
- ACME eCommerce Text Variables - Membership
- See the Tips for using HTML with CSS for specifics on how to format links
- ACME eCommerce CSS Variables - Buttons
In order to optimize page load times on the eCommerce site, we have materially lightened the size of the below API payload. This will help improve performance on the events list and cart pages specifically when event combos are used.
We have removed the following fields from this endpoint: v2/b2c/combo/event/templates
Point of Sale (POS) and Access Control (AC)
iOS14 Compatibility for POS and Access Control
We have made updates to the Point of Sale and Access Control applications, to address any issues related to iOS 14. The latest version (11.7.6) of both applications is now compatible with iOS 14.
Note: If you are planning to update to iOS 14, you must update the Airwatch Intelligent Hub before running the iOS update. Information about this can be found in this article in our Support Portal.
Back Office (B2B)
Issue publishing Events in a specific case
- Events would not publish if the following was true:
- Published occurred late in the day when UTC-0 is next day (e.g. after 8pm ET, 5pm PT)
- The day of the week for the End Date is one less than the day of the week for the Start Date (e.g. Start on a Friday, end on a Thur)
- The Start and End dates are within the same month (e.g. both in October)
- This has been resolved
New and Updated Knowledge Articles
ACME eCommerce Deep-linking Guide
- The deep-linking guide has been updated with new link structures for some link types. A new link generator document (v3) has been attached.
ACME eCommerce Text Variables - Membership
ACME eCommerce CSS Variables - Buttons
Ingresso Integration Setup Guide