Once you've created a Form and added it to an Event, you'll be able to view completed forms in both the Back Office and at the POS.
Authorized Users can also edit completed forms in the Back Office.
Viewing and Editing Completed Forms in the Back Office
To view completed Forms in the Back Office, you just have to navigate to the Order. There you can view the completed Forms from that Order, and if you are authorized to do so, edit them.
- Log in to the ACME Back Office.
- Click on "Orders" in the left navigation panel.
- Search for the relevant Order. When you locate it, click "View" on the left.
- Click the Forms tab at the bottom of the page. Click "View" next to the Form you'd like to see.
- If you have permission, there will be an "Edit Response" button in the upper right. Click it to edit the form.
- Click "Save" in the upper right to save the edited form.
Viewing Completed Forms in ACME Sales
Viewing completed Forms on the POS is a similar process.
- While in ACME Sales, click the icon in the upper right corner of the screen, then choose "Order Management".
- Search for the relevant Order.
- Click "Forms." This will show you the completed forms from that Order.