TABLE OF CONTENTS
Once you've created a Form and added it to an Event, you'll be able to view completed form responses in both Backoffice and at POS.
Authorized Users can also edit completed forms in the Backoffice.
Viewing and Editing Individual Form Responses in the Backoffice
To view an individual form response in Backoffice, just navigate to the Order. There you can view the completed Forms from that Order, and if you are authorized to do so, edit them.
- In Backoffice, select "Orders" in the left navigation panel.
- Search for the relevant Order. When you locate it, select "View" on the left.
- Select the Forms tab at the bottom of the page, then select "View" next to the Form you'd like to see.
- If you have permission, there will be an "Edit Response" button in the upper right. Select it to edit the form.
- Select "Save" in the upper right to save the edited form.
Viewing Individual Form Responses in ACME Sales
Viewing completed Forms on the POS is a similar process.
- While in ACME Sales, select the icon in the upper right corner of the screen, then choose "Order Management".
- Search for the relevant Order.
- Select "Forms." This will show you the completed forms from that Order.
Reporting on Form Responses
Provided you have used custom fields when configuring your form, you can also create a Forms report to query multiple results at once.
Using the Forms data set, you can view specific form fields by using the custom fields mapped to your form, in addition to other order data points. If you use custom fields on multiple forms, we recommend using filters on event or form name to ensure you are not viewing results for multiple forms in one report.
For events with form data that are often rebooked (like camps and classes), see Reporting on Forms for Rebooked Tickets for additional recommendations.