Description: Donors and guests may want to give funds to various campaigns or funds. This can be configured and tracked in ACME.
To configure these fields, in Back Office, go to Donations.
- Under Amount, the user is allowed to configure both fixed donation type and variable donation type. (Please note: You can only have one variable donation per tenant.)
- To configure a donation type, click New Amount.
- Name, Price, and type are required fields. Type is either fixed or variable, and only one variable donation type can be configured. Select the appropriate Sales Channel where you want the donation amount to be displayed. Description and SKU are optional fields. Name and description (if configured) will display in email confirmations.
- Under Configuration, the user is able to define campaign, appeal, fund, and form settings.
- ACME Funds, Appeals, and Campaigns are a separate entity from similar fields you may have in your Constituent Relations Management software (CRM). These can be set in ACME to be displayed/chosen during checkout on different sales channels and will appear in reporting for those donations. You don't need to have all three configured in ACME; you can mix and match as suits your needs.
Within the "Form Setting" tab, there is a toggle for "Show extended form" - POS vs. B2C. If it's turned on for a sale channel, that means the channel will show the "Recognition and "In Honor of: sections of the form. If no sale channel selected, this will not display. The default should have both sale channels turned off.
POS example - when all options are configured
Online Donation example - when all options are configured
Tip: Want to see your eCommerce donations landing page? Navigate to Settings>Company Profile and click Donate Page. This will open your Donations Landing Page in whatever environment you are logged into.
Please see the Configuring the Donation landing page for eCommerce guide for more specifics on setting up that page.