In ACME Sales 10.1 we are introducing a new configurable option that allows automatic printing of the signature slip to be turned on or off. This is helpful if you don't always need a signature slip to print and wish to save on paper.
Please note: Automatic printing is turned off by default.
To change the automatic print selection:
1. Navigate to the Configuration menu in the Sales app.
2. Select the sub-menu on the left for Printer: Receipt.
3. At the top of the screen, you will see a toggle switch for "Automatically print signature slip." Tap the switch to On/Green or Off/Gray. The changes will take effect as soon as you leave the Configuration menu.
Manually Printing the Signature Slip - Post Check Out
The signature slip can still be manually printed by pushing the "Signature" icon next to the credit card amount on the post checkout screen. This option is always available regardless of your automatic print selection.
Manually Printing the Signature Slip - Order Management
Signature slips for historical orders can be reprinted in Order Management by taking the following steps:
1. Locate your desired order in Order Management.
2. Click the "See All" button next to the credit card payment near the bottom of the screen.
3. Select the "Signature" icon next to the credit card amount. The signature slip will then print from your connected receipt printer.