Donation Page for ACME eCommerce (B2C)
ACME has an online checkout flow specifically focused on Donations which:
- Supports additional messaging to potential donors
- Allows for deep-linking directly to the new URL: https://buy.acmeticketing.com/donate/<tenantID>
- Offers a streamlined flow for a donation-only order, taking the user directly to payment after selecting a donation amount
The following text variables are available to customize your messaging in the Theme section of the ACME Back Office (B2B). If you would like to take advantage of this new page, please configure the content, as there will not be default copy. Contact email@example.com if you need help with the configuration. The ACME eCommerce Text Variables for Donations are documented here.
Deep Linking to the Standard Donations page
- Best when optimizing for a donation-only order. The visitor will not go through the cart page and instead will go right from Donation to Payment on the checkout page.
- You can also create multiple custom Donations landing pages based off the standard theme variables you have configured, as well as Specify a Campaign, Appeal or Fund in an ACME eCommerce Link
In both cases, it is still possible to have members verify first. This will enable you to track in reporting which members provided a donation. For additional information on configuring deep links, see ACME eCommerce Deep-linking Guide.