Membership FAQ: Configuration
Modified on: Mon, 5 Feb, 2024 at 7:57 PM
We are changing our membership prices. How should I proceed?
|When you are ready for prices to go live, go the the list of levels and select the pricepoint next to the first offering you want to change. Open the pricepoint and adjust it to the new price, click save, then save and close on the Offering Details page, and then publish. When you hit publish, the new price will go live on all channels that it is set up to be offered on.
How do I deactivate a Membership Offering?
To deactivate a Membership Offering, please follow these steps:
- In Backoffice, navigate to Membership>Levels>(select the Offering to deactivate.)
- Once the desired Offering has been selected, navigate to the "Channel Transaction Policies" tab and uncheck any or all sales channels that you no longer wish the Offering to be available from.
- Select Save and Close at the top right corner when you are finished and then Publish the Membership level to save the changes.
NOTE: Membership levels and Offering can't be deleted n our system. This is to preserve historical data and sales records related to these memberships.
How do I change the order that Membership levels appear on the ACME Online Checkout website?
Memberships appear on the ACME Online Checkout website in the same order that they appear in Back Office. To re-order them, you can click and drag the level to a new place, or use the arrows located in the top left corner. This will automatically adjust the order presented on the eCommerce site (you may need to do a hard refresh of the browser for the new order to load).
To do so log into Backoffice, select the "Membership" then select "Levels. Once you are in the levels, you can use your cursor to select and drag the levels in order to re-organize them in the order you wish.
Known issues: If edits have been made to a level(s) and published without publishing the other levels, the levels may display on ACME Online Checkout in a different order than you see in Backoffice. To resolve, you may need to publish the remaining levels to ensure that the order displays correctly.
I need to edit the membership level name. What are the steps?
You may need to modify the level name for various reasons (e.g. re-branding). Follow these steps to ensure that the edit cascades to all membership records within the edited level:
- Edit the Membership Level name and Save.
- When ready, publish the change so that the edit appears online for all membership sales going forward.
- If you actively import membership data from a CRM system:
- In Membership>Raiser's Edge Mapping, edit the existing mappings so that your edited levels are mapped.
- For all memberships within the edited level, export the Customer and Membership record from your CRM and import the files into ACME. This import will trigger an update to the memberships and refresh with the latest level name.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.