Discounts for Organizations
Organization discounts are triggered by Organization Category, or groupings of alike organizations. For more information, see Organization Categories.
How to Create Org Discounts
1. Go to Pricing>Discounts and click on "+ Create Discount"
2. In the pop-up window, give your new organization discount a code, name, and description, and select "Create Discount"
3. Configure the discount values or percentages for the desired ticket types, and select "Update" to save your changes:
4. Next, find and edit the Event Template you'd like to add your new Organization Discount to.
5. On the PRICING tab, select the ORGANIZATIONS tab, and "Add Discount":
6. From the drop-downs, select the Organization Category that you would like to trigger your new Discount, and then select the corresponding Discount that you would like that Org Category to trigger:
7. Save and Publish your template to make your new org discount live!