Production Release Date: Tuesday November 15th, 2022
Platforms: Backoffice (B2B), eCommerce (B2C), ACME Sales (POS), Salesforce
Release Type: Minor
Test Environments: Sandbox 10 and POS-Sandbox 11.23.0
Worldpay | New Card Reader - Link/2500
With the 11.23.0 version of POS, we now support the Ingenico Link/2500 credit card reader for those using Worldpay as the underlying processor. It connects via WiFi and accepts swipe, insert, and contactless payments.
The Link/2500 brings mobility for taking payments. The device is also Bluetooth capable, which we plan to add support for in a later release. If you would like to purchase the Link/2500, please contact us.
POS | Standard Header
B2C | Ticket Selection
B2B | Membership List
B2B | Organization Creation
B2B | Usability
B2C | Card Velocity Checks
B2C | Combos Performance
B2B | Membership Offering Price Point
To simplify our data model and prep for more complex auto-renew cases, each offering will now be limited to a single price point. We've removed the ability to offer multiple price points per offering. This should have zero impact, as we confirmed multiple price points were not actively in use in our system.
As a benefit, the design for configuring the price of an offering has been improved to allow you to see the price directly on the offering details tab and save clicks when adding or editing the price.
B2B | Event Template Order Notification Email
POS | Checkout Hardening
POS | Order Management
When taking payment in order management, the credit card reader is selected by default, as that is the most common payment method. We uncovered an issue where the Ingenico card readers would not stop prompting if you switched to a different payment method (e.g. Cash). This is now resolved.
B2C | Checkout with Membership Renewal
Previously, when renewing a membership at a level that allows for >1 cardholder, if the secondary cardholder field is exposed online but not filled in, we generated an empty membership card with only a barcode. This issue has been fixed so now if the secondary cardholder fields are exposed but not filled in, an error will be thrown and the user will be required to either a) fill in the secondary cardholder details or b) remove the secondary cardholder from the membership.
B2C | Member Verification when Lapsed
We uncovered an issue that only affected lapsed members. Once they verified, if they select an event from the Events List, they were prompted to verify again. This has been resolved and once lapsed members are verified, they will be able to add events to their cart without going through the verification step again.
B2C | Checkout with Member Only Event
- We fixed a bug where if a Member-Only event was set up as an upsell for a non-member event, the customer could add it to their cart and proceed until the final checkout step before getting blocked due to not being verified as a member. Now, when a member-only event is displayed as an upsell, the customer is immediately informed that they need to verify as a member (if they have not already) when adding the member-only event to the cart.
- We also fixed a bug that was triggered when a guest who did not have a valid membership attempted to add a members-only event to their cart. The ticket selections for the members-only event would flash on the screen before showing the "Required: You don't have the membership required to purchase this event..." message. Now, guests will see the message immediately instead of briefly seeing the ticket selections first.
B2C | Upsells
We discovered in testing that the "Learn More" and (if applicable) "Verify your membership" links were not clickable from an upsell event displayed in the cart. These are both now working as expected.
B2C | Combo Events
In recent testing for Combo Events, we noticed that if the visitor added to their cart more tickets than available, we displayed messaging so they would know, but we still allowed them to tap Place Order and continue to checkout. Only once they entered their payment information and tried to complete checkout did we stop them. We've improved this experience for visitors to save them time and be consistent with regular Events. Now the Place Order button is disabled if they have carted more than available for any event in the Combo.
B2B | Coupons in Checkout
- When applying a 100% off coupon to a cart in Backoffice, the total on the right hand side of the screen is zeroed out as expected, however the payment section still reflected the original total and the payment fields were still required. This is now resolved to correctly show $0.00 in the payment section and not require any payment to complete checkout.
- When a Backoffice agent either navigated away from the cart or changed the event instance in the cart, the coupons would either change name or disappear. This has been fixed and the coupons will correctly remain applied when changing the event instance or navigating out of the cart and back in.
- When you apply a coupon to a cart that is valid for both a membership being purchased and event(s) in the cart, the coupon applies to the membership purchase and the event tickets will be discounted from the membership benefits (if eligible). However, we uncovered an issue if you then remove the membership from the cart, the coupon was not correctly applied to the event tickets. This is now resolved and the coupon discounts will be applied as expected to the tickets.
B2B | Organization Addresses
When removing a secondary contact that had the same address as the organization or another contact at the organization, the system wrongly deleted the address as well. This is now fixed and the address will always remain when the secondary contact is removed. If the address is no longer valid for the organization, you can then choose to remove it as well via Backoffice organization edit.
B2B | Event Template Configuration of Upsells & Dependents
Note: Event upsells and dependencies are accessed by double clicking on an Event Template name from the list
- When attempting to edit upsells or dependencies, the system displayed a message that the template was locked for editing, even if no one else was accessing it. This is now resolved, and as long as no one actually is editing the template, you will be able to edit as expected. If someone is editing, we clearly display who is editing so you can coordinate with them as needed.
- We fixed an issue where a high volume of templates caused the Event Template Dependents Configuration page to have trouble loading.
B2B | Flex Pay Schedule
We fixed a bug where previously it was not possible to delete a flex pay schedule from a template.
Salesforce Integration | Organization Primary and Secondary Contacts
We noticed an unexpected issue when viewing contact details for an organization, where the primary contact could inadvertently switch to to a secondary contact during a sync between Salesforce and ACME. We've fixed this to ensure the organization contacts are always properly synced as primary or secondary.
Import/Export | First Export
Previously there was a bug in implementing the Export tool where the first export always failed and required manual intervention by our engineering team. This has been fixed so now the Export tool will work seamlessly when it is run.