From the POS Sales Application, users can manage membership cardholder information to update contact information and cardholder details.
Step by Step Guide
- From the Members menu on the POS application, search for the member record.
- Tip: Advanced Search allows you to search by specific fields such as First Name, Last Name, Address, Email or Membership ID)
- On the left side of the screen, tap the membership to select from the search results.
- To edit the Primary Cardholder's information:
- Tap the "EDIT" button on the upper right.
- Edit the contact information in the cardholder's record.
- Tap "Save Changes".
- To add or change Secondary Cardholder information:
- Tap "Manage".
- At the bottom of the page you'll see the list of all cardholders.
- To edit the a cardholder's information, click "Edit" next to the cardholder. Edit the cardholder's information and click "Save Changes".
- Note: this process should be used to fix typos or name updates for the individual already listed as on the card. If a different person needs to be a cardholder, the old card should be deactivated (as needed) and a new card created for the new person as outlined below.
- To deactivate a cardholder, uncheck the box next to the cardholder's name and tap "Save Changes". To reactivate, check the box and tap "Save Changes".
- To add a new cardholder, click "Add Cardholder". Enter the cardholder's information and tap "Save Changes". This can only be done if the maximum number of cardholders is not reached.
- To change Primary Cardholder or Secondary Cardholder designations, tap the circle next to a secondary cardholder's name. The green check indicates which cardholder is the Primary Cardholder.
- Cardholders must have First Name, Last Name, and Address entered on the card before they can be made Primary; Email is recommended
- Click "Save Changes".
- When done, click "CANCEL" to return to the main menu.