ACME is harnessing the power of Workato, a powerful iPaaS (integration platform as a service), for our next-gen new integration between Salesforce and ACME! This powerful tool allows us to pull all the desired data out of ACME, map to whatever objects/fields in Salesforce you wish, and determine custom logic for how data flows.
This will guide you through the process to implement this integration and get access to the standard baseline Workato recipes that we have developed to send the following data from ACME to Salesforce via Workato:
- Auto Renew Subscriptions
If you are ready to get started, please contact your CSM or Support to activate Workato.
Step 1: Setup the ACME/Salesforce Integration
- ACME will invite you to a Workato test environment and a separate prod environment. Once you have access, you can invite any SI or other 3rd parties you are working with.
- ACME will share the API key and other IDs needed to complete set up.
- Complete the Workato: Set Up Process for the ACME/Salesforce Integration in your Workato test environment.
Step 2: Complete Testing
- Once the set up steps are completed, you can start the recipes and recipe functions in your Workato test environment and begin testing. We recommend doing this in the sandbox environment first, before activating anything in your production environment.
- Complete testing in your ACME sandbox environment, and verify that the data is flowing to your test Salesforce environment.
- Based on your needs and use cases, you may need to add additional custom triggers in Salesforce to handle the incoming data as you desire.
Step 3: Promote to Prod
- When testing is complete, you can finish setting up your Workato production environment.
- Ensure any Salesforce triggers, layouts, and other configuration tasks are completed in your productionSalesforce environment
- Start the recipes and recipe functions in your Workato production environment.