ACME Training Course - Event Configuration Basics
Modified on: Thu, 11 Jan, 2024 at 12:43 PM
|This instructor-led class teaches your staff how to configure and manage Event Templates and Events in ACME ticketing. Learn how to configure ticket types and schedules and much more!
> 1 Hour
|Staff members responsible for managing and maintaining Event Templates, Events and Event Schedules will benefit from this class. This class provides the foundational knowledge and essentials needed to set-up events to sell tickets in ACME.
> Private Online
> Private Onsite
- Describe the Core Components of an ACME Event
- Describe the ACME Sales Channels for an Event
- Describe the Purpose of the Event Template and Event Schedule
- Describe the Difference Between a Standard vs. General Admission Event
- Create a New Ticket Category
- Create a New Price List with Multiple Ticket Types
- Reorder Ticket Types in the Price List
- Create an Event Template
- Apply Settings for Ticket and Event (Check-in Timing) Access Control
- Apply Purchase Availability Settings
- Apply Ticket Rules
- Create an Event Schedule with General Admission and Timed Entry
- Describe the Stages of an Event Template, e.g. Draft, Publish
> Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
> View the ACME Training Program
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.