This report counts the number of members who opted into an Auto Renew Membership in the given time period, broken down by sales channel and membership level, with a summary of the price paid. The report defaults to returning results for the prior month.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Memberships data set
- Date field: TransactionDate
- Default date range: last month
- OrderItemType - equals - Event
- MembershipNumber - exists
The SubscriptionUpdateType Filter limits the output to only include opt-ins, which is limited to just the initial opt-in transaction. Members who modify their subscription and opt-in to a changed level will get a status of replaced on the original subscription, and a new subscription record marked New from Replaced is created, so this report only returns new opt-ins in the results.
Group by fields
Summarize by fields
Count by fields
- By using membership number as a count field, the output includes the count of the total number of memberships in that group of sales channel/level