If your Point of Sale terminals are not able to connect via Ethernet, a WiFi setup can be implemented.
- All Wi-Fi connected devices are connected to the same subnet and access point
- The Wi-Fi network being used is password protected. ACME recommends creating a separate and private SSID for these devices if possible.
To setup this sales terminal, you will need:
- iPad with ACME Sales application installed
- Credit Card Reader with WiFi capabilities
Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
Epson TM-T88 Thermal Printer with Bluetooth connectivity (if receipt and/or ticket printing is needed)
Boca Lemur Thermal Ticket Printer with Bluetooth connectivity (if tickets are Boca format)
APG Vasario Cash Drawer with cable (if cash is accepted)
USB Keyboard (recommended for membership sales)
- iPad enclosure stand
- Credit card reader charging dock
- Power cables for printers, card reader and iPad