In ACME, primary cardholders always have a corresponding customer record. This customer record can be edited in Backoffice, and those updates will flow to the primary cardholder/membership record.
Editing a Customer in Backoffice
- In the Customers section of Backoffice, use a Basic or Advanced search to locate a customer record. Customer records can also be accessed:
- From the hyperlinked ACME Customer Number field on a membership record.
- From the hyperlinked Billing/Order Contact on an Order Summary.
- Select Edit for the customer you wish to update.
- Update any fields as needed and select Update to save your changes.
Adding an Address to a Customer in Backoffice
- If your Customer does not yet have an address, the Edit screen will have an Add Address button. Select this to open the Add Address modal.
- Enter the new address and Save.
- Select Update to confirm your changes.