TABLE OF CONTENTS
Using the App
Logging in and out
- To log in:
- To log out:
See the Quick Tips: Device Connectivity guide for network or connectivity troubleshooting steps.
Navigating in the app
- When in Retail mode, the default view will be the Ticket Type view. This shows you tiles for any items available that day, based on the POS configuration assigned to your Terminal ID. You can use navigation buttons (if configured) or swipe on the left side of the screen to move between pages.
Scroll down to see everything available! Events with a clock icon have multiple time offerings.
- You can complete a simple ticket order in as little as four taps. The Selling Tickets in ACME Sales guide includes details about adding items to the cart, payment methods, and completing a sale. Transact as a Member or transact as an Organization to issue tickets to those guests.
- See the Memberships in ACME Sales (POS) guide for information on new memberships, renewals, and modifying existing memberships.
- Use Order Management to look up or edit existing orders, manually check-in tickets, take payment for open balances, and reprint tickets or receipts.
- ACME has a unified cart, so you can sell a new membership and member discounted tickets in a single transaction.