TABLE OF CONTENTS
Using the App
Logging in and out
To log in to ACME Sales, Users will need a unique username and password. These are set up in the Back Office. We recommend that front line employees log in and out each time they use ACME Sales. This helps your record-keeping and can be especially important when different employees use the same iPad.
To log in:
- Enter your username.
- Enter your password.
- Note: It will be necessary to also enter your Tenant ID and Terminal ID if you have installed the app for the first time or if you are logging into a test environment on the POS. These values will be saved and stored for future logins.
- If you need to change the Terminal ID, follow the same process linked above to expose the fields for Tenant ID and Terminal ID.
- Press "Login".
To log out:
- Press the the "" icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Choose "Logout".
See the Quick Tips: Device Connectivity guide for network or connectivity troubleshooting steps.
Navigating in the app
- When in Retail mode, the default view will be the Ticket Type view. This shows you tiles for any items available that day, based on the POS configuration assigned to your Terminal ID. You can use navigation buttons (if configured) or swipe on the left side of the screen to move between pages.
Ticket Type View:
- You can also change the view to Daily View. This shows you a list of all events occurring on that particular day. When you click on an event, you will see the event times (if applicable) and ticket types available for that event.
Scroll down to see everything available! Events with a clock icon have multiple time offerings.
- You can complete a simple ticket order in as little as four taps. The Selling Tickets in ACME Sales guide includes details about adding items to the cart, payment methods, and completing a sale. Transact as a Member or transact as an Organization to issue tickets to those guests.
- See the Memberships in ACME Sales (POS) guide for information on new memberships, renewals, and modifying existing memberships.
- Use Order Management to look up or edit existing orders, manually check-in tickets, take payment for open balances, and reprint tickets or receipts.
- ACME has a unified cart, so you can sell a new membership and member discounted tickets in a single transaction.